The PKD-DK40207 kit includes a 4 CH H.264 standalone DVR and four outdoor security cameras provide everything you need to have your surveillance system up and running in your home or business quickly and easily.
The DVR-H8114UV is a 4 channel, fully integrated, real time and hardware based standalone digital video recorder. This standalone DVR is based on an embedded Linux operating system and includes a remote control for easy setup and operation. With network access, VGA video output, and USB2.0 backup, this DVR is perfect for the home or small business. The DVR also features the most updated 3G remote view via mobile phone.
The cameras included in the kit are 1/4" color CMOS IR night vision outdoor cameras. All cables and power supplies are included.
* 4 CH Real-time Surveillance DVR
* H.264 Hardware Compression
* Video Input / Output: BNC 4 / BNC 1
* Audio Input / Output: RCA 1 / RCA 1
* Two Types of Video Out: TV Monitor BNC Output and PC Monitor VGA Output
* Signal System: NTSC / PAL
* Display: 120 fps
* Record: 120 fps
* Remote Access: Internet Explorer or Netviewer Software
* PTZ via RS485 Port
* Supports Remote View via Smart Phone & 3G Mobile:
a) iPhone 3;
b) Google Android 1.5-2.1;
d) Windows Mobile Pro 5.0 or above;
e) Symbian S60 3rd & S60 5th.
* 1/4" Color CMOS Image Sensor
* 480 TV Lines, Horizontal
* 6mm Lens
* Signal: NTSC
* Iris: Auto
* Night Vision Min. Light: 0 Lux (IR On)
* IR Irradiation Distance: up to 30ft
* Mount: Ceiling or Wall
* Video Connector: BNC
* Power Connector: RCA 12V DC
* (1) DVR-H8114UV DVR ( HD is not included)
* (4) CM-C21606BK Outdoor Security Camera
* (4) 60ft Video + Power All-in-one Cable for Security Camera
* (1) 12V/1500mA 4 Port Power Supply for Security Camera
* (1) PA-103 12V/3A Power Supply for Surveillance DVR
* (1) IR Remote Control & Mouse
* (1) User's Manual
Merchandise may be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days from day of purchase. Returned merchandise must be unused, in original packaging and include all accessories. Shipping costs are not refundable. A restocking fee might be applied if the merchandise is used.
Buyer can send back the merchandise for repair or replacement. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained by contacting the seller prior to returning any merchandise. Any products returned to us without an RMA will be rejected and/or sent back to you at your cost and expense. Buyer is responsible for the cost of returning the merchandise. We will replace the item and ship it to you at no charge.
We will employ every resource to ensure that your item is replaced promptly and without hassle. Please contact us for any product or service issues .