The DVR-H8008UV is an 8 channel, fully integrated, real time, and hardware based standalone digital video recorder. This standalone DVR is based on an embedded Linux operating system and includes a remote control for easy setup and operation. With the alarm input/output, Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) camera control, network access, and USB2.0 backup, this DVR is perfect for the home or small businesses.
The DVR uses the latest in compression technology, H.264, to be able to record amazing quality video without using up a large amount of storage space.
The H.264 compression allows crisper, cleaner images to be recorded and still be capable of weeks of recording on motion detection mode. A variety of recording modes are supported by this DVR. These include scheduled recording, motion detected recording, continuous recording, sensor triggered recording, or a combination of any modes.
In addition, this DVR supports Live View via Smart Phone & 3G Mobile with each of those systems below:
b) Google Android
c) Blackberry™ OS
d) Running Windows Mobile™ Operating System
e) Running Symbian Operating System.
* Embedded Linux OS
* H.264 Hardware Compression
* Support SATA HD up to 2TB
* Video Input / Output: BNC 8/BNC 1
* Video Output: VGA
* Audio Input / Output: RCA 4/RCA 1
* Signal System: NTSC / PAL
* Display: 240 fps @ CIF
* Record: 240 fps @ CIF
* Recording Mode: Continuous/Scheduled/Motion Detected/Sensor Triggered
* Display Mode: Each/All/Auto Switch/Hidden
* Playback Search: Time & Date, Event List
* Network: RJ45 TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DDNS
* Remote Access: LAN or IE Browser
* IR Remote Control
* Support Live! Preview via 3G Mobile
* PTZ via RS-485 Port
* Sensor/Alarm: 4CH/1CH
* (1) DVR-H8008UV Standalone DVR System,without Hard Drive
* (1) IR Remote Control
* (1) User's Manual